Rules & Regulations
We sincerely hope your stay will be a pleasant and enjoyable one. We trust that you will assist us in the proper maintenance and use of our recreational facilities. The following rules have been designed for the benefit and safety of our guests. Failure to comply with any rule or regulation will result in immediate removal from Harbor RV Park (HRP) without a refund.
- Check-in time is at 1:00 p.m. Check-out time is at 12:00 p.m. You will be charged an additional night if you stay past check-out time.
- There is a 72-hour cancellation policy. There are no refunds if you leave early.
- Use of one set of utility hook-ups is permitted per RV space. Use of additional utilities is at a rate of $5/day.
- To extend your reservation, check with the office before 12:00 p.m. on the last day of your stay to ensure space is available.
- Four months is the maximum length of stay for RV rental spaces at HRP.
- The speed limit is 5 mph; this is required at all times. Anyone driving faster than 5 mph will be asked to leave HRP.
- Drive with caution as children and pets are present.
- All RV’s and rental space exteriors are to be kept clean, neat and free of trash and refuse.
- Cleaning fees will be charged if anything is left in your RV space. This includes, but is not limited to trash, cigarette butts, wood scraps, food waste, pet waste, broken camping furniture, supplies, or equipment.
- No gray water is to be dumped on the ground.
- Vehicles or equipment of any type may not be washed on HRP grounds.
WASTE AND REFUSE
- Trash, recycling and compost bins are provided for HRP guests only. Only items that are accumulated on-site during the guest’s stay may be deposited into these bins. Guests observed using these bins for off-site or excessive waste will be assessed a $40.00 per incident fee.
- Dump services are available to guests staying in full hook-up sites only. HRP does not have a dump station.
- All fish scraps are to be wrapped at the fish cleaning station, sealed in plastic bags, and placed in the dumpsters. No dumping fish scraps over the bluff at any time.
- Ashes must be extinguished and properly disposed of in “ash can” near garbage dumpster.
- Recyclable items must be deposited loosely into recycle bins. They must not be contained in plastic bags.
- Dogs are to be kept on 6’ lead at all times. Dogs may not be left outside the RV unattended; dogs must stay inside the RV if owners leave the park or are not outside their RV to supervise their dog(s).
- Guests with dogs that are aggressive or bark excessively will be asked to leave the park.
- You must always clean up after your dog. Dog waste must be wrapped in plastic bags and be disposed of properly in the dumpster.
- Cat litter must be wrapped in plastic bags and be disposed of properly in the dumpster.
- Vehicles not parked in the paid RV space will be charged the storage rate of $5/day, or may be towed at owner’s expense.
- All vehicles (cars, RV’s, motorcycles, and trailers) must have current license plates and tags.
- Do not park boats or boat trailers in the RV spaces. On-site storage parking is available at a rate of $5/day or $75/month. If room is available, small trailers (not exceeding 5’) may be parked and kept in the RV space.
- Washing cars, RV’s or trailers is NOT permitted on HRP grounds.
- Guests are prohibited from riding bicycles, skateboards, ATV’s or other motorized vehicles on HRP grounds.
- Guests are required to reduce noise levels from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. No loud music, partying, public intoxication or disruptive behavior will be tolerated at any time.
- Children must be respectful of other guests. No playing or loitering in the laundry room or restrooms.
- Disturbance of tenants or guests is prohibited. This includes screaming, running, horse play, loud noises, intoxication, quarreling, threatening, fighting, profanity, abusive language or conduct, immoral or illegal conduct, rude, boisterous, or objectionable behavior, or anything that may disturb others, create a health or safety problem, or is dangerous, unusual, disturbing, or excessively noisy.
- Radios, televisions, music players, musical instruments, and other devices must be used so as not to disturb others. Ham or CB radios or other radio transmitters may not be operated within HRP grounds.
- Park is on a septic system; nothing but human waste and toilet paper are to be disposed of into septic system.
- Please keep restrooms clean; be courteous and clean up after yourself. Notify the manager if the restrooms need attention in any way.
- No smoking is allowed in the restrooms.
CAMPFIRES AND TENT CAMPING
- Ground fires are not permitted at any time. Off-ground BBQ’s and fires are permitted as long as they do not present a fire danger.
- No tent camping is permitted on HRP grounds.
- Any damage caused to park property, trailers, or vehicles must be reported to the park office immediately.
- Person or persons responsible for damage must pay for any and all repairs.
For issues that cannot be resolved first by the HRP office, please contact the owner at (707) 696-5085.